YOU, the Ship-Hop crew are the greatest asset when it comes to getting the word out about Ship-Hop, and we want to reward you for your efforts! So to say thank you, we’re offering you onboard credits to spend on the ship, for all your referrals! Onboard credit can be used for your drinks, spa services, gambling in the casino, and plenty of other extracurricular shenanigans!
Here’s how it works:
All guests who are booked onboard Ship-Hop are eligible for a $50 Onboard Credit! For every cabin reservation you refer, you will receive a $50 credit to your onboard spending account! And for every five cabins you refer, you’ll receive an additional bonus credit of $250 – that’s $500 total to spend onboard!
- ALL referrals must be requested at the time of reservation.
- The Lead Guest reserving the new cabin reservation must enter your full ASK4 Reservations name and email in the “Referred By” field at the time of reservation.
- Only new cabin reservations are eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, and cannot be added after the new reservation has been made.
- Referrals apply to new cabin bookings only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- The referring guest must be currently booked.
- Unlimited onboard credits – Cannot be taken as cash.
- The referral program will end one month prior to departure, December 11, 2017.
- All referral onboard credits will appear in the the referrer’s ASK4 account around 2 weeks prior to sailing.
Single Guest Discount
Single guests are responsible for the full double-occupancy rate of their cabin. However, single guests will receive a discount of $199 off of the second cruise fare. Single guests will only be charged one add-on fee of $250 for their own taxes and fees.
5% discount off of the full fare of the stateroom for any active duty, retired or 100% disabled member of the United States Armed Forces. Copy of a current military LES (Leave and Earnings statement) or the DD-214 with social security number blacked out is required within 30 days of deposit in order to receive the discount. Limit 1 stateroom discount per military member.
Cadets at any of the US military academies can receive the 5% discount as well by providing a letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military pay stub with social security number blacked out.
Proof of ID needs to be submitted within 30 days of deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternate presentation methods (fax, mail, etc) can be coordinated by calling ASK4 Reservations at 888-402-ASK4 (2754).