Single Guest Discount
Single guests are responsible for the full double-occupancy rate of their cabin. However, single guests will receive a discount of $199 off of the second cruise fare. Single guests will only be charged one add-on fee of $250 for their own taxes and fees.
5% discount off of the full fare of the stateroom for any active duty, retired or 100% disabled member of the United States Armed Forces. Copy of a current military LES (Leave and Earnings statement) or the DD-214 with social security number blacked out is required within 30 days of deposit in order to receive the discount. Limit 1 stateroom discount per military member.
Cadets at any of the US military academies can receive the 5% discount as well by providing a letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military pay stub with social security number blacked out.
Proof of ID needs to be submitted within 30 days of deposit to email@example.com. Alternate presentation methods (fax, mail, etc) can be coordinated by calling ASK4 Reservations at 888-402-ASK4 (2754).
All guests who are booked onboard Ship-Hop are eligible for a $50 Onboard Credit! For every full CABIN reservation you refer, you will receive a $50 credit to your onboard spending account!
Here’s how it works:
- ALL referrals must be requested at the time of reservation.
- The Lead Guest reserving the new cabin reservation must enter your full ASK4 Reservations name and email in the “Referred By” field at the time of reservation.
- During Pre-Book Cabin Selection, only new cabins reserved by first time guests, and occupied by all first-time guests, are eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, and cannot be added after the new reservation has been made.
- Referrals apply to new cabin bookings only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- The referring guest must be currently booked.
- If the referred cabin adds an alumni guest to the cabin at a later date, the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit.
- The referral program will end one month prior to departure, December 11, 2017.
- All referral onboard credits will appear in the the referrer’s ASK4 account around 2 weeks prior to sailing.